Everything in the digital marketing world seems to move at light speed. And like most things in life, just when you think you have it all figured out, everything changes.
As a result, we marketers need to stay sharp, flexible and inspired. We need to make a concerted effort to stay on top of industry news and trends in order to grow our brands and keep pace with the competition. We need to be lifelong learners—and on-demand webinars can be incredible tools to help us do all this and more.
Not only do on-demand webinars help you learn new things and refine your skill set, but because they’re archived events you can listen and learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
But with literally thousands of on-demand webinars out there, where do you start?
My best advice would be to target your most immediate learning needs and move on from there. From SEO and content to email and social media, below is a compilation of 10 free on-demand webinars that could be a great starting point.
#1 – How to Be the Best Answer in Marketing: What We Learned from Analyzing 600K Posts
- The benefits of answer posts
- How to identify customer questions
- What it takes to be the best answer
- The best answer formats
- 10 elements of a good answer post
#2 – Republishing: How to Earn Greater Value from the Content You Create
You’re publishing great content. But are you getting all the value you can out of that content? In this hyper-tactical Mozinar, Moz founder Rand Fishkin “will show marketers which channels and processes may be useful depending on the types of content they create and are re-purposing.”
#3 – Secrets of B2B Content Marketing Success with Influencers
Uberflip and TopRank Marketing
Influencer marketing is a hot topic in the marketing world these days. TopRank Marketing’s Lee Odden joins Uberflip’s Hana Abaza for this webinar dedicated to helping B2B marketers create better better content that gets shared more often, reaches more prospects and grows their influencer network.
- How to identify, qualify and recruit the right influencers
- How to use the ‘Attract, Engage, Convert’ model for influencer and content performance optimization
- Best and worst practices when working with influencers on an ongoing basis
#4 – Team Up With Social Media Influencers
Social media and influencer marketing are two powerful digital marketing tactics. But what happens when they work together? Cision’s Natalia Dykyj and Stacey Miller walk you through how to use social media to build mutually-beneficial relationships with the influencers your audience trusts.
You’ll learn how to:
- Grow closer to your audience by targeting key influencers
- Identify relevant contacts using the right tools
- Build rapport with social media best practices
- Get on influencers’ radars by engaging across mediums
#5 – Email Marketing Tips, Tricks and Trends from Brands Winning The Inbox
Content Marketing Institute
While email marketing is one of the oldest digital marketing tactics, it’s still one of the most effective when it’s done right. Content Marketing Strategist Jamie Bradley, of email marketing software company Emma, and CMI’s Joe Pulizzi team up in this webinar to get your creative juices flowing.
- How to craft signup forms, subject lines, and CTAs that actually convert
- How to combine automation and dynamic content for a more personal content strategy
- How top brands create a cohesive experience from their website to the inbox—and back again
#6 – The Future of Search Engine Optimization: 5 Ways to Adapt Your Content for 2016
Content Marketing Institute
Evolution in search engines means an evolution in how marketers optimize their content for search. This webinar featuring CMI’s Joe Pulizzi and Co-founder & Strategic Director of Orbit Media Andy Crestodina, will walk you through the five most important actions for aligning your efforts with the future of SEO.
- How to target topics, not just phrases (Semantic Search)
- How to incorporate natural language into your content (Voice Search)
- How to make visitors happy in ways that make Google happy (User Interaction Signals)
- How to build a network that builds your links (Domain Authority)
- How to adapt to Google’s Quality Rater Guidelines (Content and Design)
Social Media Marketing
#7 – 10 Steps to Make Your Social Media Marketing Strategy Rock
Two of Marketo’s Social Media rockstars, Lisa Marcyes and Scott Minor, lead learners through the latest advancements in social media and give tips for leveraging each platform in a way that hits the right notes with your audience. The hour-long webinar can be watched with commentary and also has a SlideShare version to make it easy to download and reference in the future.
You’ll get tips for:
- Leveraging social media to drive engagement with your audience
- Incorporating social media marketing into every stage of the buyer’s journey
- Effectively measuring social media marketing to determine real business ROI
#8 – Video Goes Social: Why Video Marketing Matters—and How to Do It Right
The visual nature of the human species has never been more evident than it is right now. As a result, videos are booming on social media channels right now. This Hootsuite webinar features a great lineup of speakers including: Paul Gillooly, Monster’s Director of Digital Communication and Social Media, social media thought leader Mari Smith, and Hootsuite’s own Senior Director of Growth Marketing & Education Cameron Uganec.
- Why you need to move to a video-centric mindset for your social strategy
- Effective ways to create (and find) engaging video content to share
- How other brands are using video successfully—and what you can learn from their results
#9 – The Future of Marketing ROI—30 Minutes to Understand the Future of Marketing Analytics
If you’re looking to discover the best way to measure the return on your marketing efforts, this webinar from Nielsen is for you. In this webinar, marketing analytics expert Josh Kowal shares findings from the Digital Media Consortium II and Nielsen’s perspective on the present and future of marketing ROI analytics.
#10 – How To Qualify Your PPC Traffic & Increase Conversions
- How to optimize your ads by device
- What ad testing metrics you should use
- How to test with very little data
- How to test ads and landing pages at the same time
The Takeaway: Choose to Learn
The major takeaway here is that in order to be a successful marketer, ongoing learning is key—and there are thousands of webinars out there that are ready and waiting to be watched. As New York Times best-selling author Brian Herbert wrote: “The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.”
Choose to learn, marketers. You’ll feel energized, confident and inspired.
Is there an on-demand webinar that you would recommend to other marketers? Share your suggestions and thoughts in the comments section below.
© Online Marketing Blog – TopRank®, 2016. |
10 Free On-Demand Webinars Every Marketer Should Check Out | http://www.toprankblog.com
The post 10 Free On-Demand Webinars Every Marketer Should Check Out appeared first on Online Marketing Blog – TopRank®.